Finding Out

I'm finding term two a little hard to get into, I'll be honest. It's partly down to the nice problem of being very busy, but also perhaps down to my lack of engagement.

We've had a couple of skypes cancelled, and I couldn't make another, meaning I'm yet to have some peer discussion and find out exactly what it means to be doing Mod 2 and to find out what is expected of us for our body of work this term. I continue to find the academic language confusing, but I'm persevering!

I am however, really looking forward to going into MDX tomorrow and attending the campus session. I'm eager to break down Mod 2's handbook so that when I return home, I can do so with the knowledge and confidence to write something that improves upon my work last term.

I know that I want my inquiry to centre around comedy in musical theatre and related shows, but I don't know how to frame that. I still need to come up with the broad question I'm asking. What I am confident about however, is the carrying out of the inquiry, as I have lots of links and connections in the industry, and will be able to interview some good and knowledgeable sources on my inquiry.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, who else will be there?

Comments

  1. Hi Thomas,

    It was great meeting you yesterday. Do you feel like the campus session helped you gain some clarity and a better understanding of module two?

    Bronte :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Induction Follow Up

Irony